Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 5 Songs of 2010

Well 2010 is basically done and 2011 is a hop, skip and a jump away. So let's recap on my Top 5 favorite songs of 2010 that make me whip my hair, burn the roof, dream, be myself and live is a beautiful dark twisted fantasy. You know what's surprising, I didn't put Lady GaGa on my list.......SHOCKER

#5. Whip My Hair - Willow Smith

Well the Smiths just added another arsenal to their showbiz family and that's Willow Smith. This song was so great that everytime it played, it made me feel like I had long hair. This song made everyone dance whether you had long or short hair. Just remember to rest your neck the next day

#4. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem and Rihanna
 
Now, I'm not really a fan of either one but I can't deny that this song is still stuck in my head till today. Eminem's verses and Rihanna's chorus made this song one of the best song of 2010

#3. Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine

 
I first heard this song on So You Think You Can Dance during a contemporary piece with Ashley and Ade and it was the BEST performance of the season (look it up). I listen to this song almost every night before I sleep. I even give Florence and the Machine the BEST breakthrough artists of the year.

2. We R Who We R - Ke$ha

When I tell everyone I love Ke$ha, people still ask me why would you like trash? But you know what, I'm known to love fun and trashy music. If I loved Kim Zolciak's Google Me song, then damnit I love trashy music. However, this song is number one on my playlist. If you listen to the words closely, it basically tells you to just be yourself and enjoy life.

1. Monster - Kanye West feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver

Now I hate Kanye as a person and the shit he has done, but damnit his music is AMAZING!!!!!! Also, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the Best Album of the Year (and it's only been out for a month lol). Nicki's verse was the best IMO (well Roman as she calls her alter-ego).

No comments:

Post a Comment