Saturday, December 25, 2010

ANTM Winner Ann Ward's Vogue Italia Pictures Leaked and CYCLE 16 NEWS!!!!

This is my real first post so comments and suggestions are definitely suggested and please for the grammatical errors. Writing is not my forte.

So this is for my ANTM fans!!

As we all know, Ann Ward, was crowned the winner of ANTM Cycle 15 a few weeks ago beating out runner-up Chelsey Hersley.

Since Ann was the winner, she received a $100,000 contract with Covergirl Cosmetics, a contract with IMG Models (who represent TOP models such as Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen and Alek Wek), the cover if Beauty in Vogue Magazine, fashion spreads in VOGUE ITALIA and Beauty in Vogue, and a feature in Vogue Italia's website. Basically a top model's wet dream/Christmas list. Now since it's Christmas and I'm feeling generous, here is a sneak peek of Ann Ward's Vogue Italia pictures



Ann was the clear favorite to win from the start. She had a record-breaking 5 consecutive first call-outs and an overall record of 6 FCO's, a new ANTM Record (Joanie from Cycle 6 and Anya from Cycle 10 each had 5 FCOs). Here are some of the ANTM pictures I loved from Ann....






Now, even though she was the best in pictures, her physical appearance...well, it was not really great. She has a small waist for a tall body (6'2") and she's not considered one of the prettiest girls we've ever seen on ANTM. Her runway walk....I don't even want to talk about that...let's just say it was a step-up from Lauren (Cycle 10).When she speaks, she was very monotone and couldn't even muster up the courage to sell Covergirl cosmetics properly during a challenge. Her horrendous H2T commercial even landed her in the bottom 2 (during Final 7 week).

Now here's my opinion.....I love Ann, I think she is probably the BEST winner of ANTM. To me, any of the final four girls (Chelsey, Jane and Kayla - who I was rooting for from the start) could have won this competition and I would have been happy. This season overall had alot of amazing girls (Rhianna, Kendal, Chris) and some amazing photoshoots with amazing photographers (Pactrick Demarchelier, Matthew Rolston). There was minimal amounts of drama (thank god) with only Kacey (she was actually good but only commercial) and Chelsey. This was a step up from last cycle (still can't believe Krista won last cycle when Angelea or Jessica should have won). I think Tyra definitely brought her A-Game this cycle and this was a cycle to enjoy.

Now Ann's Vogue Photos: LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! she is high fashion from the roots of her hair to the arch of her foot. She is definitely going places and I can't wait to get the Vogue Italia issue (January 2011)

BIG NEWS: America's Next Top Model Cycle 16!!!! will be premiering on February 23rd, 2011!!!!!!! no news on the girls yet or where their international location will be, but you know....I'll always have an opinion. I think since they've done the High-Fashion cycle and the Petite Model cycle (Cycle 13), when will they do an all-Plus Size cycle....that will actually be very interesting, TYRA!!!

Well, it's going on 2am here on Christmas Day and I need to get ready for Santa to come so HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment