Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cheers to 2011

Well 2011 is here and I just want to have a quick review of 2010. 2010 had to be one of the best years I've ever had. Actually every year gets better and better with me. In 2010, I graduated college and got my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. I also came back to live in the city I love and had a job that was both rewarding and stressful. I've had a "relationship" that technically really wasn't a relationship since we weren't seeing each other that often but I've been dating more and more. I'm glad to have made great friends this year as well. Now that 2011 is here, I didn't really make any resolutions but I've made promises to myself

- Always be true to myself now and stop holding back my feelings
- Have a fit body
- Try things that I've been scared of doing (Skydiving???)
- Date more
- Keep in touch with friends
- Eat healthy
- Drink less that I've done in the past

So here's to 2011....it's not a "new" me...it's just an improved me

No comments:

Post a Comment